Goals for 2016-17 School Year
New Media/Technology Center, Chrome Books, and Intramural Sports
Your donation makes the difference!
The Shorecliffs Middle School Education Foundation has proudly funded the following activities in 2015-16:
- Technology - replace outdated document cameras and projectors in all classrooms
- School Loop ($3,500)
- Science Supplies ($5,000)
- Math supplies, Common Core support & more!
- Science Field Trip (7th Grade, Spring 2016) - funded by the Foundation and parent donations.
- Video Production Field Trip to Universal Studios
- 8th Grade Courthouse Field Trip (February 2016) - funded by the Foundation and parent donations
- Student Planners for all students
- National Junior Honor Society
- California Junior Scholarship Federation